Today we slept in and it felt so good! It was just a nice lazy day. I can’t believe I come home in two days! It went by way fast but I am definitely ready to come home and super excited. I’m not to the point that I’m sick of being here yet though so it’s perfect timing! After we got up and ate breakfast Amanda came running with me in Hyde Park and it was way nice. We ran into Allie and Erica at the park and we walked with them for awhile. Then we all did our usual stair workout at our favorite monument. While we were stretching afterwards some old Italian man came over and was trying to talk to us but we couldn’t understand anything he was saying. I don’t even know why he was talking to us! Haha. All I got out of the conversation was that he was Italian and he kept trying to say something about 200. It was weird. Maybe he ran the 200m dash or something? I don’t know. We ran back and got ready for the day. I hadn’t showered since we left for Scotland so I took a really long time and it was nice but we weren’t ready for a while. Haha. We went back to Nodding Hill and did some more shopping for Amanda because she still needed a bunch of stuff for her family. On the way over we stopped at the Tesco and bought some Magnum ice cream bars. BEST ice cream bar I have ever had in my life!!! We just need to learn how to make treats like the British. It was just so delicious!

My favorite convenience store in the whole world!

YUMMY!!!!
After Notting Hill we strolled over to Queensway to get some Lebanese food that Michelle recommended. It was really yummy but I think it made me sick. I’ve had a stomach ache ever since. We also found a really cheap bag store that Uncle Jerry had told me about, so if we can’t fit all our stuff in our luggage we’re definitely coming back and buying a duffel or something. We ate our lunch in Hyde Park and then decided to just walk back to our flat rather than take the metro. It was such a nice sunny day and so warm outside so we decided to just stay there for a while. We took some pictures and sketched some flowers and it was really nice to just take it easy.

This garden in the park was gorgeous!

This is totally the chair I mentioned a while ago that's in Hyde Park. It looks EXACTLY like a barbie chair I used to have. Funny huh?

haha. I had to use the bathroom while we were at the park and this sign made me laugh!
We were originally going to try and go to Westminster Abbey today but I think we’ll just do it tomorrow. When we got home I had a snack and fell asleep on the couch for a while. When I woke up Ashley and Amanda had already left to go see their show at the Globe Theater. I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner and then started working on homework. There’s so much to do and it takes forever! Oh well. That’s what I get for procrastinating.
No comments:
Post a Comment