background

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 25-July 26

No pictures today. Sorry. It was our off day and we didn't really do anything so we didn't have anything to take pictures of. We slept in and then Amanda and I went running. I love running here. It makes me rejuvenated. Then we came home and I showered and ate breakfast. For most of the morning I caught up on emails and blogs and then at 2:00 we went to church. The singles ward is just a few blocks away so we got to walk and it was nice. It was so great to go to church again! I loved it! I haven't been all month because we always travel on Sunday. I felt like all of the meetings were way good. In sacrament meeting a general authority from the quorum of the seventies spoke and that was way cool. He gave a really good talk and I felt like it answered a lot of questions that I've been trying to find answers to. Sunday school was a riot. I love how enthusiastic the English are, and they gave us lots of treats. British chocolate is the greatest! I now understand why James brought home an entire suitcase full of chocolate. In Relief Society we talked about homes and temples and it kind of made me miss home, but I will be home soon enough and we are still having a blast being in England. I really do think I want to come back someday and be a nanny or something. I think that would be the coolest job because the kids here are so adorable and it would just be fun to actually live with the locals. After church we cooked a frozen pizza for dinner and did more blogging. That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment